Sunday, August 2, 2009

We're Back!

Hi friends! We are back from our travels! We had a marvelous time but it is nice to be back in our cozy home! I'll fill you in on our adventures in Maryland at Brake's family reunion (lots of stories to tell there!) and our explorations of gorgeous Hawley Lake in Arizona when I have my pictures organized. I am pleased to report that Eloise got nary a bug bite and not even a light tan on her unmarred complexion... and we did not have to use bug spray or sunscreen. Also she appears to have learned how to take a nap which bodes well for my postings schedule. We are getting back into the swing of things and I have some exciting posts planned (I have plenty to say after such a long hiatus) so be sure to check back soon! Until then feast your eyes on this gorgeous girl:

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Glad you're back and that you had a good time! Is it just me or does Eloise keep getting prettier and prettier? I don't think it's just me...

Heidi said...

This is the cutest photo of Eloise! We have to get together soon. :)