Monday, August 31, 2009

Floor It!

In typical Gas fashion I rekindled an old passion this weekend and I am pursuing it full speed ahead! After a fight heated discussion this week about alone time, I determined that since I threw a tantrum to get time sans baby, I had better use it in a creative, stimulating, and productive way. So, as I half-watched Real World Cancun, I also perused some new crafty blogs. After soaking up some mega online inspiration, I created a PowerPoint presentation full of inspiration pics, made an excel spreadsheet cataloguing my craft supplies, and alphabetized my shopping list. Finally, with Miss Weezy's babbling echoeing in the background reminding me that time is of the essence, I dug down and began crafting... or as I like to insist: pursuing my art.
I've been hot-gluing, spray-painting, and embellishing my fanny off. I will post some pics of my hard work soon but until then gaze at the declicious man who made it possible for me to pursue my art today. He is pretty dreamy. The Weez thinks so too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see what you have created!

Rebecca said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the idea to make feathered headbands for babies! Wren is too cute for words. I personally think SHE makes the headband look good!
Can't wait to see all the crafts you are hinting about!!

African Kelli said...

That dress is amazing! love it. And hope you are doing well, sweet friend!
wubbin!