Monday, April 12, 2010

I Have A Famous Pachina

I know, Dad, I promised to quit talking about my pachina on public forums, but I am sorry, I simply cannot resist.  I love the attention; I am a middle child- you have only yourself to blame.

image 

(http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/birth_stories/archive/2009/11/25/mrs-wubbins.aspx)

I’ve been at it again- chatting about my nether regions to anyone who’ll listen.  After scaring the crap out of a newly pregnant woman I met in line at Trader Joes (why does all my inappropriate social behavior happen at Trader Joes?) I made a resolution to get the pachina talk out of my system once and for all!  I decided to rewrite my birth story and submit it to the bump.  I figured, that if it got posted, I could go there and re-read it every time I got the itch to chat about ginas and hopefully that would meet my need and I could leave the poor pregnant public alone. 

I submitted it right before we moved last November and I recently discovered it is going to be published in The Nest magazine!  Apparently I am not the only one obsessed with my pachina, she is getting quite a fan-base.  I am thinking about setting up a Facebook page and a Twitter account for her.  She is currently interviewing publicists.

Dad, are you proud?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In ways too numerous for mention...Wubbin, Dad

The Southern Door said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! And yes we do have a lot in common. Drop cloths are the sh...I mean bomb. Congrats on you pachina being so famous! ;)