Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Many Faces of Miss Eloise

Many people think newborns are just large intestines that sleep 17 hours a day. Well, our large intestine fits quite a bit into her 7 wakeful hours each day. Brakes and I are happy to report she has many, many skills. Below isFont sizephotographic evidence of said talents:

Yawning... or sardonically hinting at boredom

Giving orders

Fitting inside things

Modeling party dresses and looking like a drunk old man (dual tasking)

Taking a break (looking like a drunk old man takes a lot of energy)

Doing a baby-bird impression
As you can see Miss Eloise has us on our toes over here in baby-land! We haven't been getting massive amounts of sleep yet we are still finding the energy to take copious amounts of pictures. Eloise is in danger of mistaking us for the paparazzi.

4 comments:

StumpyG said...

Oh my god, the drunk old man thing has me cracking up SO HARD!!
She's a cutie!!!

R Johnson said...

She looks sleepy and pissed off.

She takes after me!

Zoe said...

I had to read this aloud to my hubby...so funny, and so true! Love the drunk old man thing.

Lindsy said...

She is adoralbe congrats! I read you comment on Alisons blog about the crackers : ) Please let me know if you need anything. I can bring lunch over sometime, those early weeks are soooo hard.