Last Wednesday I went to the doctor because on Thursday I was scheduled for some dental work that could "potentially start labor". I wanted to double check that Weezy was big enough for her grand premiere. The doctor weighed and measured me and said, "Tada! She's done." Apparently at 37.5 weeks I am already measuring at just under 40 weeks. Conclusion: Weezy could come at anytime. And, if Weezy waits until her due-date, she will be ginormous. Dr. Kahn seemed down-right giddy at the idea of me delivering her on Thursday and said that it would be "the best case scenario," if I had her a couple of weeks early because she is going to be so big.
It is Saturday. My dental work did not jump-start labor and I am beginning to develop a fear of gigantic babies. Brakes asked me what I wanted to do this weekend and I said:
1. Have sex.
2. Walk my ass off.
3. Eat spicy food.
Is there anything else I am forgetting? What are your tricks to entice Eloise out of my womb?
1 month ago