Thursday, March 19, 2009

Knock, knock! (Who's there?)

I am fairly obedient. I generally follow directions; sometimes it just takes me awhile!
My daughter has apparently inherited my sense of timing. Eloise is finally listening to my orders from St. Patrick's Day! My water just broke! We are going to cool our jets for a little while then head to the hospital! We are VERY excited!
Also, FYI: the inappropriate laughter I experienced during the birth class has returned. So far I think labor is HILARIOUS! Lets hope the good times keep rolling!
We'll keep you posted!

WUBBIN!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA!

4 comments:

Stefanie K. said...

Ha! i SO hope that you're still giggling and enjoying your labor. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one!!

R Johnson said...

Hooray!!

Leilani said...

Yay! I'm so happy and excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of lil Eloise!

Mindy Beecroft said...

Yay! I hope you and Eloise are doing well! Can't wait to see pictures!