Wednesday, February 25, 2009

9 Freaking Pounds!

Lets play a game: What is bigger than my pachina? The Hindenburg, a 747, and apparently my baby, whom the doctor reported today is: "well on her way (weigh) to 9 pounds."



Now for those who have met me in real life, you recognize that I am delicately boned (consult my picture if you cannot remember.) On a nightly basis I point out all of the bones you can still see among my voluminous flesh. These bones include my elbows, my forehead, and an ankle bone assuming I have not had too much salt. How, might I ask you, is this baby supposed to come out of fine-boned little me?



She is definitely a Grewe. Ouch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg you are so funny! It is crazy how you are still so thin- amazing- you must share your secret. I love you, Aunt #2