Sunday, June 7, 2009

We Swing...

Get your mind out of the gutter, you perverts! I am talking about my gorgeous, innocent baby-girl. This weekend we discovered Eloise's great passion in life, second only to moo moos (breast milk): SHE LOVES TO SWING!
She swings in our french-doors doorway, she swings in her papasan swing, and now, she swings at the park too! Feast your eyes on these pics. Notice my sister's adorable little boy Roscoe helping to support Weezy's substantial bod while swinging; what a stud!


















Also, please join me in welcoming my newest nephew, Turbo, to the family. Diana and Chris adopted this handsome dude on Saturday. Here is the picture of the happy family:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my goodness your so sweet.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

SmartAssMom said...

Ha ha! Those are great pictures, I love how their both crammed into the swing!

Anonymous said...

What a sweety!!!

African Kelli said...

A. Your baby is the cutest little girl I've ever, ever seen.
B. Roscoe says hi.
C. YOUR HAIR IS PERFECT! Katie, this is your look. Gorgeous!